In this episode of The Performance Mindset Podcast, Amy Calandrino welcomes guest Joe Fijol to the show. Joe is with Ethos Event Collective, which is a new event management company that is bringing a new level of intentional planning and measured results to creating and executing both valuable and meaningful events.
Amy and Joe have known one another for half a decade. His energy is contagious, and his team has a culture of accountability. Joe’s passion for results has created the culture of his company.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Joe Fijol’s extensive background in hospitality and how he eventually came to found his company, Ethos Event Collective.
- How he’s remained resilient in the hospitality business during the last 24 months and the changes he made to accommodate the changes.
- Why intentionality has become pivotal at Ethos Event Collective in order to better serve their customers and their team.
- Some of Joe Fijol’s strangest requests or comments during his long hospitality career and how remaining solution-oriented often helps him come up with excellent resolutions.
- Why his employees are more important to him today than his customers and how his leadership has changed over the years to reflect that.
- Who the successful entrepreneur is and why Joe Fijol doesn’t believe there is one way to do that.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with Joe Fijol: